Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I kinda like the 3 spoke fan blades :lol:

Gotta get your opinion on something, The last 2 people to look at the fucking cruiser have been freaking the fuck out about the little bits that have surface rust on them, I'm going to clean them up when it stops raining but is this shit really that big of a deal? I mean it's a 94, You saw what that yz looked like when I pulled it out of that shed where no one had touched it since 01 and they're the same years.

That's all the rust on it... :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
Rust is to be expected out of anything, especially something 20 years old. Even the mounts on the scoots mirror have surface rust and I got them brand new in Dec...

f*** it though. Idk about that shock, but just soak the rusted bolts in vinegar overnight. Go at it in the morning with a toothbrush.

Btw, you click those links at the top? 20k EBR releasing at the end of the year.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I find it quite annoying that they make such a big deal out of rust on a bike that's less than 2k, But that's the south for ya, Everyone wants something for nothing, I'll clean them up and plasti dip the faded frame covers and then if they don't buy it I'll know they never had the money to buy it anyway.

Anyway, I'm back to playing guitar for the first time since 08, Pretty good time consumer till the day comes I can finish my bike build, Not exactly how I planned things :/ I know you guys would like to see some actual progress out of me not just me saying "oh imma do dis" or some shit. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah the ebr's, Can't wait, Gonna have to be pretty sweet to pull me away from the rsv4 though :lol: but if they're what they appear to be it just may work.

94RS

No fucks given.
Apparently they're gonna try to crank out 20k bikes/year. They also got the other two bikes coming, SX and AX. Assuming Buell follows what he did with the XB, we're gonna see new versions of the Firebolt (RX), Lightning (SX) and Ulysses (AX).

R13

The other asshole
Since I'm always thinking ahead I've pretty much decided if all else fails I'm bailing on the states and going to Sweden to join up with The Superretards.

R13

The other asshole
Psh, Gimme a bike :lol: either I'll give it too much and eat s*** or I'll blow it out the park.

94RS

No fucks given.
People charge crackead prices for Ruckus'. A big reason I bought a clone was that all the stock, used Rucks around here, people still wanted 1600 for them. Mine was 1400 brand new with TTT and dealer fees included. I'm still only at about 1700-1800 total with all I've done.

I don't give a damn that it's a copy :lol:

randomhobo

automagic user
So I have no idea about motorcycles at all but I have an opportunity to buy out my cousins heres what I know...

2012 Honda CBR250R
Black/gunmetal with pink lip on wheels (who doesn't want the pink lip ;) )
10mi - YES ONLY 10Miles!!
Garage kept since it was ridden home

Basically shes selling it because she's scared shitless of it, even thinking about riding it scares her. I'd have to pay off the $3700 she still owes on it.

Is this worth while as a first bike? I have ridden dirt bikes but not in a few years.

R13

The other asshole
Well, It's a 2012, Fuel injected, 6speed, Super low miles, Cheaper on insurance and 65-80mpg all for less than 4k, Seems good to me.