Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Bought an extended brake cable, fuel line and throttle cable for the stretch. Then I realized that my shock would hit the air box, so I had to get a cheap pod filter until my broke ass can get a UNI.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I was gonna buy one of them in a BBK power pack long before this thread was even made, but I changed my mind in the performance direction I'm going (decided on a 100cc crate motor). I only bought a shitty eBay filter to hold me over for now.

R13

The other asshole
NOPE! I just wanna snap on the next motherfucker that wastes my time, He shows up in a 4 door nissan and says, "Well I'd hoped it was in better shape" I'm like loooooool bitch please, I'm jobless and recently built a $2500 pc and you're dreaming over a 1500 cruiser....

R13

The other asshole
He said it's only worth 1500 so I told him 1600 cash today, It will remain listed for 1700, I have now added a dslr quality start up video with a full side view in the add, Mutha fuckas aint got no money but they keep on wastin my time. smh

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't consider the V-Rod a Harley since Erik Buell designed it from the ground up on a Suzuki frame back in the late 80s/early 90s. Harley being the money hungry dicks they are, never gave credit to him for the design.

Original V-Rod prototype still in Buell's barn.

He also ran the VR1000 program which was developed from that prototype.

94RS

No fucks given.
Me too since they were my favorite brand, but at least he said "fuck you" to Harley afterwards and started up EBR so he could make bikes that HE wanted to make.

R13

The other asshole
That are 75k :cry: Still happy to see anyone publicly tell harley to f*** off :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm thinking, for the future, about a flat black paint job, with these wheels painted white.

Kinda reminds me of TE37's.