Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
phh, You're 24, Better to die early doing what you love than die an old miserable bastard.

lol, Wear your gear & you'll be fine.

94RS

No fucks given.
So my dad added another Honda to the family.

Took over payments for my coworker. He agrees that the bars suck ass and they are the first thing that's going. And he wants a Trail Tech Vapor.

OneFastGSR

So I have no idea about motorcycles at all but I have an opportunity to buy out my cousins heres what I know...

2012 Honda CBR250R
Black/gunmetal with pink lip on wheels (who doesn't want the pink lip ;) )
10mi - YES ONLY 10Miles!!
Garage kept since it was ridden home

Basically shes selling it because she's scared s***less of it, even thinking about riding it scares her. I'd have to pay off the $3700 she still owes on it.

Is this worth while as a first bike? I have ridden dirt bikes but not in a few years.
A new CBR250r is listed as MSRP about 4k but than you got to think about sales tax and all the other fees here and there. $3700 is good price if 250 is what you want.

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol, I don't like cruisers either, but oh well.... Could be worse, he coulda got an insanely loud and slow Harley.

Trying to talk him into bobbing it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
lol, It looks so small for a liquid cooled bike, Might just be the way it looks in pics though.

2kdb7

Lol, I don't like cruisers either, but oh well.... Could be worse, he coulda got an insanely loud and slow Harley.

Trying to talk him into bobbing it :lol:
That is what I was wanting to do to mine but I'm not sure now. I got it running again. With it being a 125 I can do 50 max .__.

R13

The other asshole
Get like a cheap xr400 and find some ninja 250 wheels, Bam, Supermoto that should easily do 75

plus Xr's are indestructible, They literally last forever.

2kdb7

Ya right now its just a dd for work and school. Ive been checking cl I've seen a few older cbrs a few buells. I've talked to a few people about if I tweaked the carb if I could get a little more out of it and one asked if it has a governor. Where would I check for that?