Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Those aren't Ninjette wheels. Possibly ZX7 or ZX9 wheels, but 250s haves double tri-spokes.

Odd that you'd post that though, I just did a quick crappy photoshop earlier of making my tri-fans white. I think this weekend I'm gonna grab a can of white Plastidip from Walmart and order another reflective blue wheel stripe kit.

2kdb7

I've been wanting a sport bike for awhile but idk if ill be able to drag my knees like that :eek:

R13

The other asshole
It took me all of about 7 months of owning mine to get my knee down for the first time, I doubt it was anything like that but once I figured out proper form it became easier, Tom seems like he has the knee down thing figured out though, The pics he posted look good.

I tried it on my xr a few times to see if I still had it, Couldn't do it on a corner but if I went in circles in 2nd I could bump my knee on the ground, Of course this is a tall ass dirt bike we're talking about here, Not so easy to lean that far on knobbies. :lol:

2kdb7

Well I've spent a whole 300 miles on my bike so don't think I'm ready to try yet lol. And on that xr is there any way to lower it a bit like you said its a tall ass bike and I'm a short sob

R13

The other asshole
Yep, The rear shock is adjustable, Only by about 3-4 inches though, How tall are you?

R13

The other asshole
:shock: Ninja 250? lol, I just had the sudden realization of how unkind the motorcycle word can be to short people. :(

Don't feel bad though, Being tall is an inconvenience more often than a convenience.

2kdb7

Ya I sat on my friends r6 and looked like a horse jockey. God I love that bike and the r1 they are so sexy

94RS

No fucks given.
Dafuq... I'm taller than someone? :rolf: The only bikes that are short people friendly are 70s/80s bikes, Ninja 250s (88-07), and Buell Blasts. Besides scooters, of course. Speaking of which, I can finally flatfoot mine easily :lol:

Before

Current state

Handlebars are currently off for the TrailTech, and the taillight is off because the tire was rubbing the license plate. I'm gonna move the tag to the end of the case, behind the kickstart.

94RS

No fucks given.
Somehow my fuse popped and one of my rotor bolts stripped, so the bolt and line aren't on, but I got the computer mounted :lol: I'm running fender-less until I get the line/bolt on.

Also realized that I only ever take left hand shots.

It raises when I sit on it.