Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
lol, It's been in an abandon shed for 13 years so I guess it could be a lot worse.

2kdb7

Just watched a highlight reel of the isle of man race and I'm pretty sure I watched at least 3 people die. That is a crazy ass race

94RS

No fucks given.
So I get a pack of fuses, flip the key and they melt instantly. Unplug the TrailTech, try again... Same thing. Look back and see that my taillight is smoking. All the wires are exposed. I think the tire rubbed it. Now I gotta look for for an underseat light with integrated signals.

Other news, I made a plate bracket for under $5. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
So yeah, my taillight's completely fucked :cry:

Ordered a smoked R6 taillight in it's place and a cheap longer shock (until I can afford the gas/reservoir shock) so I won't scrape. Should look something along the lines of this by next week..

R13

The other asshole
Ooh! That looks sick!

I would do Isle of man any day, Consequences be damned, Just give me a bike.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm always broke because of this damn thing, and I don't have a good enough job :lol: Next week I gotta get a pocket bike kickstand ($30) because my stock one is useless after the stretch. I also need to get the jetting right for the pod filter, and a new license plate by the end of the month.

Hopefully nothing else goes wrong until after I have the money for GTA5 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I had to lend some money to a friend so even if I sell the cruiser my bikes on hold for a while :(

R13

The other asshole
They're all broke as hell, Blew all their money on beer and fireworks, A few have even admitted it, I'm hoping it sells by the holidays anyway.