Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Repost it daily? :what:

I'm gonna guess by St. Patrick's day for the holiday :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Guess we'll see, Christmas is usually when everyone gets those loan checks in the mail so It'll probably sell then.

94RS

No fucks given.
:/ Well I just took my dog out and seen that my mount already has surface rust on it... Hasn't even been a f***ing week. I guess I'll bedline that tomorrow while I try and get a rotor bolt out.

Also debating a build thread or not...

R13

The other asshole
Ebay quality :cussing:

I'm down, Being a ruck(alike) I'm sure other members would be interested and you always seem to be doing new stuff with it.

Found some of the last pics of the XR, Just though I'd share until the yz has made enough progress to post.

This thing would've made a great sumo but oh well, I got a dslr, More pc parts and stuff that has yet to come out of it so I can't say I regret letting it go, Still miss it a little bit.

94RS

No fucks given.
Ebay quality? :lol: I had it fabricated at a metal shop. I'll wait til next weekend to paint it and get the exhaust taken care of too.

Those damn rotor bolts won't come out. Turns out they're a 6.5mm allen bolt. Random size... Gotta wait til whenever my dad's truck mechanic is around to get them out. Two of 'em stripped.. :/

R13

The other asshole
I thought you meant the headlight mount :smackself:

I coulda told you that :lol: I tighten the bolts down hard on my rotors and sprockets to keep them from getting loose when I'm beating on them, Soaking them in wd40 and heating them up with a propane torch get's them loose though.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
These are coming off today too.

And no, the headlight mounts still look brand new besides the bends to fit my small light.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Thoughts on the upcoming CCW Hooligun? Apparently it's gonna be 260lbs, liquid-cooled 450cc and $6k (probably 2500 a few months later used :lol:).

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Those handlebars look atrocious, Front disk is a little small for a motard, Other than that Looks like a cr450x for people on a budget :lol:

Considering they called it a "modern 450" I'm going to go ahead and assume they forgot to mention you'll have to spend $1500 to rebuild it every 3000 miles just like the big name bikes

It also weighs 20~lbs more than a 450x

Not saying it's s*** though, They're all shit :mrgreen:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'll stick to wanting a cafe'd EX250 then. It'd be about 2500 cheaper anyway. :rolf:

Those brackets on the rear are a pain in the ass. I got the bulk of all 3 of them off, but the shitty welds are a bitch to get off. I gotta finish the cutting tomorrow then smooth them down. Gonna end up covering the bare metal with CF vinyl.

R13

The other asshole
I think I'm gonna cover the yz's forks with 3m carbon vinyl, Don't really care for the silver look.

R13

The other asshole
lol, Prelude owners :lol:

I'll probably just wrap the fork tubes, I would wrap the tank but 2 stroke tanks are made to breath so pretty much anything I put on it will bubble after a month or so, That's why there's breather holes in professional graphics.