Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I've looked at a few Zuma's before, but couldn't stand the 2T buzz on a bigger body scoot. The only small 2T's I can handle are like Tomos or Puch mopeds.

94RS

No fucks given.
Can't sleep. Looking through pics from when I bought it to now, and I realized just how far this b**** of a scoot has come.

Next thing is painting the header and motor mount. After that the wheels are getting Plasti dipped white then another set of the reflective blue wheel stripes.

R13

The other asshole
Good progress, I like the stock ruck headlights :lol:

I'm gonna try and get some progress on my bike today, Won't be much though.

94RS

No fucks given.
I like the real stock Ruck headlights. The ones that came on mine were about half the size and had this ugly ass domed metal cage welded on each light. I'd get Ruck headlights if I could find them cheap, but people normally want like 150+ for them... My eBay light only ran me 75 counting the mounts and hyper whites.

Also checked those Pro Taper grips you mentioned, they don't look too bad for being grey, I might grab a set soon. Gotta take care of the new license plate and carb first.

R13

The other asshole
New one still looks good

I'm not sure how you'll like those grips honestly but they're definitely the best grips I've used as far as dirt riding goes, I'd imagine if you don't wear gloves occasionally they're probably slick without gloves

Waffle grips are also nice, The oem ones on the xr were comfy

94RS

No fucks given.
So I took a ride to Wawa for lunch today, and the way I take cuts through Walmart's parking lot because it leads to a back road.

Anyway, when I'm turning into Walmart, I see a Suzuki Burgman with some skinny butch b**** riding... But the funny thing is that the f***ing 650cc scooter had what can only be described as training wheels. A four wheel big displacement scooter :smackself:

Picture this without the saddlebags, painted black and the fenders on training wheels were unpainted so they looked like the same black plastic that the fender on the back on it is made of.

94RS

No fucks given.
Break it down even further.... Riding a 650 scooter and needs training wheels. If you dunno how to ride something with two wheels, why would you start on something that big? Get a craptastic VIP for 200 bucks off of CL until you learn wtf you're doing.

96LSteg

Jemel
Tom here in NC there is a bike dealership that sells 600RRs for about 4-5k. Only issue is they are repossessed bikes or theft recovery bikes but low mileage bikes and most come with mods like power commanders and slip ins and things like that

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

New Vortex bar end sliders and integrated LED tail light. Also installed new license plate bolt led lights, but not pictured.

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
I would if I showed it...I just ride it. The dirty caliper doesn't phase me at this point. :lol:

Thank you. Took a little while to do as I had to reverse engineer the previous owner's wiring clusterfuck.
What year 929 is that?

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk