Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^that should have been obvious.. lol

4-5k is not in the same 'ball park' as 3k even though its relatively close. Youre also talking about 'less desireables' when it comes to clean record which plays its role in the price. That said id definately look at those as an option if i were shopping. My brother just sold his 04-05 rr for around 5 i believe. Im nitpicking sort of but its only cus you said she could find one for the price she was gonna get for her car and when do you ever get anything over your asking price.

2kdb7

Ok now I'm pissed my friend has a Yamaha Vino scooter 125 and it just spanked my bike. :banghead:

94RS

No fucks given.
Ok now I'm pissed my friend has a Yamaha Vino scooter 125 and it just spanked my bike. :banghead:
Those Vino 125's aren't exactly a slow scooter... They use the same engine as the Zuma 125, and I know for a fact that those things can do like 80mph. (my neighbor has one)

Anybody getting a Honda Grom?

I want one, but I'll give it a while and let them drop to used Ruckus prices. I'll pay 1800 for one of those over a real Ruck :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Don't lie, You want a grom so bad you can barely contain yourself.

...I mean it's not often they make motorcycles for midgets :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
No way. For the sticker price of the Grom, I could get a Ninja 250 and buy the BCB Cafe kit for it.

:lol: Aren't you shorter than I am, 2kdb7?