2013 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

speedin

The Transporter
my front is considered jdm. people are just uneducated. lol!

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.
That is true, the 94-97 front is actually even more rare as a JDM piece than the Accord-like one we usually associate with JDM.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
That is true, the 94-97 front is actually even more rare as a JDM piece than the Accord-like one we usually associate with JDM.

but only in japan. others here see it as the ugly sister compared to the us 98-01

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

R13

The other asshole
Shit, I could've entered best jdm, I have a legit jdm si vtec front bumper in my garage... :lol:

Most people don't like oldschool stuff, They want new new new because they don't wanna feel like the poor kid on the block, Me I just like the lines of the 98-01 jdm front, To me it's cleaner and better quality, Nothing wrong with the bugeye though. ;)

Nick_C78

So what is the deal with ROTY? The polls ended and thats it? The winners weren't even announced or any of that fancy shit. lol I mean we know who the winners are just by reading the polls, but I thought normally there is some sort of recognition thing. Also, there was no January ROTM? I thought normally only Dec gets skipped.

whitedc4

So what is the deal with ROTY? The polls ended and thats it? The winners weren't even announced or any of that fancy shit. lol I mean we know who the winners are just by reading the polls, but I thought normally there is some sort of recognition thing. Also, there was no January ROTM? I thought normally only Dec gets skipped.
It would be nice if they would appoint someone this time of year to handle roty.. ( They don't have to be a permanent mod..) because to my knowledge everyone's Mia.

speedin

The Transporter
Yes, I havnt got around to it. See this isnt a paid gig, we just do this out of our own passion for the community. So when life picks up, this falls off. It is also something that we keep internally to the mods since its just easier that way. It is possible to bring someone on, but if you think the mods are on and off, take a look at a users activity year to year. I will try and get a thread up in the next couple of days.