Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Got my parts for the civic, New Koyo front wheel bearings, Energy suspension trailing arm bushings, ARP Extended wheel studs, Powerslot rear discs, and powerslot evolution pads, Raybesto 99-00 civic SI e brake cables brand new, and Mishimoto blue lug nuts,

I got some pics for mishimoto off car, I'm not sure when I'll have the rear trailing arm and all that to install them so not sure when i'll get those pics, I weighed the lug nuts on a scale, They were advertising .8 ounce (23 grams) They weighed just alittle under a ounce at 27.30 grams. Alittle above advertising but not a big difference. The quality and looks of them seem great and the packaging is great also. Can't wait to put them on the car

My phone camera really blows so it can't show the quality really, Don't have any other camera's though i'm not really a picture person, Lol.

Those lugs steel or aluminium?

96LSteg

Jemel
Ah, I haven't seen an F2B before. That's pretty sweet! The only thing I've seen is an F2K. Thanks for the correction8) That would be fun!
I believe F2K only works with an F20 from a s2k. The F20b he's got is pretty much a restamped H series motor. This particular motor will not bolt to a K trans because they spin in opposite directions.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I believe F2K only works with an F20 from a s2k. The F20b he's got is pretty much a restamped H series motor. This particular motor will not bolt to a K trans because they spin in opposite directions.

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Thanks for the info! I forgot there were other F series engines that weren't S2ks.

I bought this yesterday along with another battery for it. It's fast. Really fast

The New Comer by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

E-Revo VXL by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Last edited: