Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

Sammich

this is the perfect thread to ask this question....what coilover or coil/strut combo are yall running to run SSS...like i can drive SSS in my car on 15s in the coilovers allowed it..but it drives like poo..i raised it a tad yesterday to gain a little better ride, but it didnt help too much.

i'm on skunk 2 full coilover system...i think pro 2s

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im running koni/GC setup with extended tophats with the stiffest rates eibach recommends to not blow the shocks.

i might change over to AMRengineering prolly by the end of the year. they make suspension to your specs on what you want to do. track, daily, vip, etc...

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Sammich

Well finally got the pics uploaded...checked one day and realized somehow the distance from fender to top of the tire grew ...so i got tired of looking at it and did this

then swapped on the blades and this occured

Ganyon

im running koni/GC setup with extended tophats with the stiffest rates eibach recommends to not blow the shocks.

i might change over to AMRengineering prolly by the end of the year. they make suspension to your specs on what you want to do. track, daily, vip, etc...

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.
If you get new coils and want to get rid of the koni/gc's, please let me know. I'm tired of my springs.

osiris19

Can someone post a pic of their fender liner trimmed? And what would be the cons of removing the fender liners?
Removing them completely would let dirt and stuff collect in the wheel well and into the door jamb

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk