Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

PioneerLS

Feel like i cant find a good answer anywhere. If i want to go low, how do i avoid rubbing the fender liner in the front during turns? Do most of you remove them?

R13

The other asshole
And for the love of god hammer the seam in unless you want catastrophic flats.

Sent from my toaster

PioneerLS

And for the love of god hammer the seam in unless you want catastrophic flats.

Sent from my toaster
haha im not going sss so hopefully that wont be a concern. Im not looking to be flat on the ground but im gonna be decently slammed, lower than i am now. Im getting 16x8 +20's. I rolled the rears. Ive had people with the same set up tell me they dont rub in the front though, so i guess ill just see.

Anyone want to post a pic of their trimmed liner?

Mine is trimmed but i think my liner itself is fucked up and i cant tell. If i trimmed it any more it would be separated from the large underpiece its connected to or whatever. I only needed to trim my drivers side so far because for whatever reason it was already rubbing on stock suspension but it hasnt for a long time now and im lower.

R13

The other asshole
Hammering the seam is usually just an all around good idea, I'm on 15x7s with about 1 inch of wheel gap and I still cut my fender liners on the seam from the tire bumping it :lol:

Just pop the front fenders off for easy access and hammer those bitches in! :mrgreen:

osiris19

The seam you're talking about, do you have a picture of it?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

osiris19

Yeah I've been meaning to do that. My tires already ripped through the liner because of that haha.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3