Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I need to remove my fender liners or trim them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I wouldnt recommend removing the liner, unless you want to clean the door jams regularly. I removed mine on my old car, cus I was on AIR SUS. And regret it everyday since.

You can use a heat gun and a roller to flatten the fender liner on where the tires rub, and still have it clean in the door jams ;)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I wouldnt recommend removing the liner, unless you want to clean the door jams regularly. I removed mine on my old car, cus I was on AIR SUS. And regret it everyday since.

You can use a heat gun and a roller to flatten the fender liner on where the tires rub, and still have it clean in the door jams ;)
my doors jams aren't that bad, just a bit dusty and i drive my car daily through roads where tractors sometimes leave huge dirt piles

R13

The other asshole
I've been running without my drivers liner because I can't be bothered to put it back in :lol: Haven't noticed much difference.

Sent from my toaster

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
hahaha, mines been off for almost 4yrs, through 9 months of rain and 4 months of snow/sand in the mountains from snowboarding.

osiris19

That's why I was gonna just trim the parts it rubs on.

osiris19

It's really not as bad as you would think it is... well until you hit a ridge or bump that's pretty hefty. :lol:
This. I'm missing my drivers side bump stop. Oh how I cringe every time I hit even the smallest bump.

itzrivera

OTS rates all round, i may get swift springs. everybody in my area is lower than me now and i was the first to stance/slam my integra around lol gotta step it up!!
The swift springs allow you to get lower? is that the point of them?

I have seen cars dumped now, I thought I was low but nah. I've seen kids cut some length off the forks and then weld them back so the shock sits lower. I just wonder if that's safe.

95B18BTurbo

Lol I have no clue how you guys are running fender liners. Those come out and the pinch weld gets beat flat with every Integra that gets lowered in my driveway. If not, you scrub and cut every time, but then again I still drive my cars like I stole them too.

osiris19

The swift springs allow you to get lower? is that the point of them?

I have seen cars dumped now, I thought I was low but nah. I've seen kids cut some length off the forks and then weld them back so the shock sits lower. I just wonder if that's safe.
No. Cutting the fork will weaken the metal.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Lol I have no clue how you guys are running fender liners. Those come out and the pinch weld gets beat flat with every Integra that gets lowered in my driveway. If not, you scrub and cut every time, but then again I still drive my cars like I stole them too.

i put mine back in after i flattened it

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.