Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

Danny_DC4

I like the stance thing, but im not so sure that it's SSS. Are those 16's?
No theyre 15s on 195/45 tires. My fenders sit on the the tires because i dont have camber kits for the front yet. If you guys dont approve im more than happy to remove my post.

osiris19

I'm usually not a fsn of camber, but that doesn't look all around too bad. The car is definitely clean though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

JemmieN

not a girl lol
No, with stiffer springs the car actually looked higher. yes higher. Maybe this is just broscience but i think what happens is that the stiffer springs compress less so the car sits higher relative to a softer spring which would compress more.

im running 500f and whatever the OTS rates are for the rear. What are you running?
OTS rates all round, i may get swift springs. everybody in my area is lower than me now and i was the first to stance/slam my integra around lol gotta step it up!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah I know Im gonna get a lot of sh*t for my camber lol but its the only way to be low with 0 offset wheels. Yes I guess i am one of those stance fags haha
fitment isn't so bad. needs more stretch imo but i don't think you are what's considered slammed on this thread. clean car though

95B18BTurbo

Took this picture while putting on new door hinges, and it gives a lot better perspective of being dumped. This is how low I roll daily, all the way down to where the pinch weld use to hang before beaten flat. I have to drive up onto two boards in step in order to get my jack under it.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i jack up the rear with a floor jack till my stock one fits under the front, then move the floor one ot the front. i guess the lowpro one i got isnt low enough.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

R13

The other asshole
Took this picture while putting on new door hinges, and it gives a lot better perspective of being dumped. This is how low I roll daily, all the way down to when the pinch weld use to hang before beaten flat. I have to drive up onto two boards in step in order to get my jack under it.
Remind me to never ride in your car :lol:

It looks sick but got dayum! That's gotta be like replacing the coils with solid steel poles.

Sent from my toaster

Sammich

i jack up the rear with a floor jack till my stock one fits under the front, then move the floor one ot the front. i guess the lowpro one i got isnt low enough.

yea mine isnt low enough either...and i still have like a 1/2" gap between fender and tire...i'm lowkey SSS slammed, but my tires arent tucked....hooray for 195/45/15s :lol:

95B18BTurbo

Remind me to never ride in your car :lol:

It looks sick but got dayum! That's gotta be like replacing the coils with solid steel poles.

Sent from my toaster
It's really not as bad as you would think it is... well until you hit a ridge or bump that's pretty hefty. :lol:

JemmieN

not a girl lol

yup lol

Took this picture while putting on new door hinges, and it gives a lot better perspective of being dumped. This is how low I roll daily, all the way down to where the pinch weld use to hang before beaten flat. I have to drive up onto two boards in step in order to get my jack under it.
looks like how mine is but a lot cleaner. mine is beat to hell lol