Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

95B18BTurbo

^^^ lol I'm going to have to cut at least an inch off the bottom of mine to even reinstall them on the car as per my check yesterday... or let them sweep the streets for a few days constantly.

osiris19

I'd love the looks from scraping plastic on the ground all the time hahaha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

osiris19

Nice haha. You got some awesome tucking going on. What are you running?

osiris19

This is mine all the way down. I wanna go lower. Koni/GC are more of a track setup. Anything that rides good that low?

95B18BTurbo

^^ yo I cut mine and still had them scraping. Literally breaking necks everyday haha
When we put on Mr.Gurley's he did that until they stopped dragging. Only guy I've ever known to drive a car so dumped the front bumper would drag when he hit the brakes on perfectly flat ground back in the day.

itzrivera

I'm actually on Koni GC. I ride on the lowest perch and in these pics the sleeves have about 1 thread left on the front and back. Jemmie, what can affect how low it looks, aside from lowering the gc collar, is what rate springs you use.

ex. when i first dumpped the teg, I had the shelf rating that gc sends. Then when I swapped in stiffer springs, the car looked higher and I hadnt even moved the collars. I cant daily that height, though. Tired literally sit on the wheel well in the front and they rub way too much in the back. Raised it some so I can daily

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I'm actually on Koni GC. I ride on the lowest perch and in these pics the sleeves have about 1 thread left on the front and back. Jemmie, what can affect how low it looks, aside from lowering the gc collar, is what rate springs you use.

ex. when i first dumpped the teg, I had the shelf rating that gc sends. Then when I swapped in stiffer springs, the car looked higher and I hadnt even moved the collars. I cant daily that height, though. Tired literally sit on the wheel well in the front and they rub way too much in the back. Raised it some so I can daily
do you mean lower? i'm pretty much maxed out in the front but have about an inch of thread left on the rear. i always forget that you can swap the springs lmao

itzrivera

No, with stiffer springs the car actually looked higher. yes higher. Maybe this is just broscience but i think what happens is that the stiffer springs compress less so the car sits higher relative to a softer spring which would compress more.

im running 500f and whatever the OTS rates are for the rear. What are you running?

Danny_DC4

[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah I know Im gonna get a lot of sh*t for my camber lol but its the only way to be low with 0 offset wheels. Yes I guess i am one of those stance fags haha