Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
So, I'm thinking for my next mod, I want to replace my fuel filter. I also want to run an additional fuel filter in-line.
Has anyone else done this, or does anyone know how to do it? I think the line size is 3/8", but I could be mistaken.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
How often should a fuel filter needs to be changed...

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1357210 said:
Gracias!

Curious, why do you want to run two? Would you put it like right after the tank?
I don't know. I just kind of want to run two. I'd put one in-line right after the main one.
How often should a fuel filter needs to be changed...
I'm not sure, but I still haven't changed mine from several posts ago. It's still got the one it had when I bought it, which I'm pretty sure is OEM.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
My personal opinion is that it would be overkill. However, if you did do it wouldn't it be easier to put an inline one in the thin hardline in between the tank and the OEM filter. All you would need is like a s10 fuel filter, the bolts, and a flaring tool kit from harbor freight. The other issue would be finding a place to tuck it.

Ted's Owner

Mine is original and i now have 150k.
I've got almost 175k on my car and I can tell it's clogged. Lol.
Charly[horse];1357289 said:
My personal opinion is that it would be overkill. However, if you did do it wouldn't it be easier to put an inline one in the thin hardline in between the tank and the OEM filter. All you would need is like a s10 fuel filter, the bolts, and a flaring tool kit from harbor freight. The other issue would be finding a place to tuck it.
I dunno what I'm gonna do yet. It's just an idea.

Ted's Owner

Did some digging and then did a quick photo edit. This is from 5/1/14 (the day I got the car) until today (9/16/14).