Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Noneed2Hate

My rear brakes started squeaking yesterday. I'm assuming that the pads are at the wear indicators. So, instead of doing it the cheap way and bending the wear indicators, I ordered rear slotted rotors and some ceramic pads.
Which ones did you end up going with?

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!

Ted's Owner

Cross drilled or slotted doesn't help you stop though
Neither does warped blank rotors and brake pads that are down to the wear indicators.
I mainly got the slotted rotors because slotted rotors help with heat dissipation and don't run the risk of stress cracking like drilled rotors do. Plus, $65 for rotors and pads? Can't argue with that.

Ted's Owner

Rear brakes are done.
For some reason, Imgur isn't cooperating with photos right now, so I will attempt to upload them later.

Ted's Owner

Imgur is working again. Here's pictures from the rear brake install. Now, the fronts are starting to try and squeak, so that'll be addressed soon, too.

Painted the caliper brackets.

Everything installed.

So far, no major complaints or problems, but the rear pads are kinda dusty for ceramics.

I ordered an Injen air filter, an air intake heat shield, and a Cometic MLS exhaust manifold gasket. Time to actually get some stuff done.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
The reason why you are getting brake dust from ceramic pads, because you painted the dust boot. Replace the boot and the dust will go away ;)

Ted's Owner

The reason why you are getting brake dust from ceramic pads, because you painted the dust boot. Replace the boot and the dust will go away ;)
I taped the boots off when I painted.
You painted the caliper brackets but not the calipers?
Yep. Couldn't figure out an efficient way to paint the calipers the way I wanted, so I just cleaned them.