Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Charly[horse];1358175 said:
Haha I didn't notice that, that is too wide lol.
Yeah. The Throttles are 15x7 ET35 which would fit just fine. :) I'd probably put some 195/50's on it for a little bit lower profile while still having ample tread. My buddy has some 15x6.5 Circuit 8's with 195/50's and it looks perfect.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Yea that sounds good. Idk if I'm getting "old" and unstylish but the hellaflush and even just super slammed cars sorta annoy me now. Those specs do look great though

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1358180 said:
Yea that sounds good. Idk if I'm getting "old" and unstylish but the hellaflush and even just super slammed cars sorta annoy me now. Those specs do look great though
I've never been into the hellaflush stuff. function > form for me all day, every day.

Ted's Owner

So, ImportAlliance is coming up in just a little over a month. I've got a few things planned between now and then. Hopefully, I'll have the fundings for what I want to do and anything needed at ImportAlliance. Stay tuned. I get paid Thursday and will be ordering parts Thursday night.

Ted's Owner

I got a lot of work done yesterday. I meant to post pictures, but I kind of forgot.

I refinished my sunroof visor. Not perfect, but a ton better than the sun faded mess it was. I sanded it, painted it, sprayed it with three coats of clear, wet sanded it, waxed it, and then sprayed it with tire shine. The finish isn't 100% even, but it's good enough, and the visor is smooth as silk.

Removed the mud flaps and the bent up front tow hooks

Rotated the tires, and washed the car.

I'm probably going to refinish my wheels and straighten my driver's side front fender out and put it in primer soon. I've got a few other plans I'll also do that'll remain a secret if I can afford them. One of them will require a video.
---
As for the exhaust vids, I took some about a week ago and the camera wouldn't pick up the sound properly, so I'm back to square one with that. I'll get some eventually.

zack11122

I knkw one of the plans ;) :thumbs:) looks good. It needs lowering springs...

Ted's Owner

I knkw one of the plans ;) :thumbs:) looks good. It needs lowering springs...
Did I tell you about that? I couldn't remember if I did or not.
Yeah. That'll be if I can afford it.
And I'm not planning on stickerbombing the front fender anymore right now, so if that's what you were thinking it was, it's not. Lol.
And I know it does.

Ted's Owner

Got a bunch of stuff from work. The B-12 Chemtool, Iso-Heet, Restore fuel system additive, and the Gumout gas treatment are for when I change the fuel filter (I ordered one last night.) so I can shock and clean the whole fuel system out. I was low on oil, so that explains that, and I was out of car wash, so that explains that.

The rest of it will be explained in this next picture.

I used the Quick Steel to fill in the scarring on this wheel. It actually works really well and is fairly simple, although messy, to use. It also took quite a long time to get my wheel into primer. From the first picture in the comparison to the second took three hours.
I pulled the center cap out on purpose so I can use it to measure for some snap-in knockout seals for DIY center caps. I also ordered some neo chrome valve stems.
And, here's my placeholder actually on the car instead of in the trunk. I call it a placeholder because doughnuts aren't real spares.