Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
So, my original knockout seal center cap plan didn't work out. I went to two hardware stores and couldn't find the size I needed. So, I came home and tried to order some. No luck there, either.
So, I decided to take what I knew would fit (the old center caps), take the American Racing emblem off (it was held on by 3M double sided adhesive or something, so it was easy to take off), sand it, put it in primer, and wet sand it. Here's what that looks like.

Ted's Owner

For those who wanted to know what I sounded like on drums, here you go. This is a recording I made with some classmates for a project for my Introduction to Recording Technology class. It's still a rough draft and we're still missing a keyboardist and another rapper, but for not ever playing with any of them before and throwing this together in just a couple hours, I'm beyond ecstatic with the results.
I was actually holding back in this one. I can play a lot more technical than this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xIvjY-ofrAA

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

Wheels should hopefully be 90% finished by the end of tomorrow.

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1359306 said:
Good stuff man, and good talent too. The people writing the vocals seem to need some work though no offense
It's a school project. We had to work with who we were assigned. Lol.
And thanks, man!

Wheels are finished and my fuel filter came in. Pics shortly.

Ted's Owner

First wheel before cleaning. I took the center cap off after this picture. I just wanted to show what they looked like.

Fuel filter

And the wheels on the car and cleaned up.