endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Here they are, just got delivered. my first impression is that they look sturdy and durable. The boots seem like they are going to hold up.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Awesome fit, I like them, but the true test is coming soon, they are getting AutoX on the 28th

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
So finally installed my balljoints. Went to Fastenal and got some taller grade 8 nuts to protect the threads from bottom outs.

Fits nice on the lip of the OEM UCA

The nut gets torque to 140 lb.ft. after desired camber/caster is selected

Adjustments are easy.

All done, alignment tomorrow.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Replaced my front bumper. Added a new grill and save the old lip. Shes ugly but funtional.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Dont mind the rear toe its frozen. But the Camber helped a lot Sunday at Autocross. All Ihad to flick the wheel through the slaloms.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It's my only running car. Yup it's DD.
The reason why im asking, is because i DD/autox. And was curious how you felt about the camber being in the -3s?

Right now, mine is at -2/fr and inside the OEM specs on the rear. Been looking to do -3/fr -2/rr

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
The reason why im asking, is because i DD/autox. And was curious how you felt about the camber being in the -3s?

Right now, mine is at -2/fr and inside the OEM specs on the rear. Been looking to do -3/fr -2/rr
Its a little different, expect bump steer and slipping on wet surfaces if youre running RE11 daily too. I also dont drive a whole lot anywhere, work and back mainly, unless going to an event or airings.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I love this civic.
Thanks man!

Update:
Got Code 9 CEL for CYP, screw came loose and broke it.

CL deal for $40 only missing the ignitors. Took them apart and replaced the guts in my Vtec housing. Plus side now I have an extra distributor for the B20 swap coming up because the GSR has bad oil rings.

Here's some pics and a diagram I made.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
nice. The easy part for me is taking everything apart. The hard part is remembering where everything goes lol