endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
nice. The easy part for me is taking everything apart. The hard part is remembering where everything goes lol
It's not hard at all.

Most of the time you end up with 'extra' screws.
I got a box full of them :)

Update: Before the swap to the B20B back up motor, I did some inspecting since it has been run in like 5 years. Engine crank spins easy by hand, and spark plugs look great.

Warranty swapped my Bosch spark plug wires at AutoZone and got a new Felpro intake manifold gasket.

Figured I keep it a theme going and painted the valve cover to much up.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

With a little cleaning, it'll look wicked.

And thanks for giving me the nudge to go get my valve cover powder coated TOMORROW!!!!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
:D
With a little cleaning, it'll look wicked.

And thanks for giving me the nudge to go get my valve cover powder coated TOMORROW!!!!!
Its coming together, cant wait to race it at Autocross.

Bought a new tensional, some wheel bearing rings for my rebuild, custom B20 base map, and cheap grommet replacements. They only hold the outer valve cover areas.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Only thing missing is the parts of my current motor (throttle body, flywheel, clutch, thermostat housing and cam gears.)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Unearthing my 91 Si Turbo project. It's about to get funds soon, cant wait to start it back up.

SoundEfx

Damn pimp. I didn't see a car in the first pic....lol

Time for some spring cleaning.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Damn pimp. I didn't see a car in the first pic....lol

Time for some spring cleaning.
Yeah, after everything with the daily is done

Youre living my dream man keep it up
How's that?

Engines out, swapping the parts is taking longer than intended. Snapped a bolt on the flywheel pressure plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have a solution. I'll keep you guys posted.

Swerve

Shawn
Yeah, after everything with the daily is done

How's that?

Engines out, swapping the parts is taking longer than intended. Snapped a bolt on the flywheel pressure plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have a solution. I'll keep you guys posted.

Autox and shit, nearest Autox to me is 5 hours...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Autox and s***, nearest Autox to me is 5 hours...
Yeah, I'm like an hour away from 3 tracks and 2 autox spots. 5 hours is a troop.

You need some better dreams pimp.....:)
Lol this isn't my dream either :( but doing the best with what I got until things start falling into place.

I'm a bit of a realist
Naw dude, think bigger and better always.

Engines in and running. Need to figure out the low idle, might just be a ground issues. Besides that the torque is nice.