Smackinassvtec's ITR K20 swap build thread

96LSteg

Jemel
LSR is breaking you in early! :lol: Got you at the strip days after your build is complete. Great progress man!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
3" stainless steel mandrel bent piping with resonator and 3" vibrant street power
You didn't get the Jeff Chai $20 special? LMFAO!!

LSR is breaking you in early! :lol: Got you at the strip days after your build is complete. Great progress man!
No stopping this kid. Nigga been putting it down on the street and track for a while now, that's what it takes to be Lightspeed!

96LSteg

Jemel

No stopping this kid. Nigga been putting it down on the street and track for a while now, that's what it takes to be Lightspeed!
I need to make a trip out to the YAY (E40 voice) one day in my life and come fuck with yall.

SoundEfx

That was some nice racing.
Your dad was probably like 'WTF is wrong with AMG? Need more POWER!!!!!!" (Jeremy Clarkson's voice) lol

Smackinassvtec

Damnnn that's pretty fast man! Very nice.
Thanks. I know I can do better, just babying second gear until I'm used to it. Its so different from the B series tranny.

Lol nah I didnt get the Jeff 1320 $20 special... lol. You going to be at CMI next Sunday?

impressive
Not bad!!
Thanks

That was some nice racing.
Your dad was probably like 'WTF is wrong with AMG? Need more POWER!!!!!!" (Jeremy Clarkson's voice) lol
My brother actually raced my dads car haha

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I would love to see the time difference if that actually hooked off the line. I'd say you'd get into 12s.