Smackinassvtec's ITR K20 swap build thread

Smackinassvtec

K-Tuned no cut shifter and GoodRidge K swap clutch line came in today! Still waiting on K swap mounts and a few other items.

Smackinassvtec

Did a light wire tuck, nothing too crazy. Tucked the engine harness/lights harness. Also installed the K swap clutch line (not in pic)

Also installed the K-Tuned no cut shifter. Looks so good in my ITR. Thanks K-Tuned!

I can't wait for my K swap Hasport brackets/mounts to come in. Taking forever :(

Last edited:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Lol. Haha. I'm saving up for that k too. Your thread makes me want one so bad.

Smackinassvtec

:thumbup:

Hasport K swap brackets/mounts and K-Tuned fuel kit came in yesterday.
Haven't got a chance to post this up till now.

Waiting on harness, K-tuned ac / ps delete kit, axles and few little stuff. Then im set for motor :)

Also gonna install this bracket/mount later on today, will post pictures after install

Smackinassvtec

How much did all the stuff cost you minus the motor?
I haven't got a motor yet. But it's either gonna be stock K20A2 or I have a good deal on a fully built K20/K24 frankenstein with cams, valvetrain, 87.5mm 12.5:1 pistons, rods and much more.

So far spent about $1700+ in parts.

But yeah just installed the Hasport brackets/mounts earlier today

To install the passenger side Hasport K swap bracket, you will have to line up the holes on the bottom of the Hasport K swap bracket with the 2 14mm holes on the bottom frame where the transmission torque mount used to go. Drill the holes on the top and then put the bolt all the way through and tighten the bottom with the nuts. Easy.

dopematic

Nice work! I've always wondered about how to line up the passenger side mount for a k swap. Haha.

Is that k24/k20 motor from your buddy with that orange RSX?

Are you gonna use a jdm ecu or straight to kpro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smackinassvtec

Nice work! I've always wondered about how to line up the passenger side mount for a k swap. Haha.

Is that k24/k20 motor from your buddy with that orange RSX?

Are you gonna use a jdm ecu or straight to kpro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes thats the one :) I have a JDM DC5 R ecu right now, not sure if it will work with my setup but I will definitely get a KPRO. I'll figure it all out once its time to wire the harness up