Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
Oh damn, Wife's gone...

Perfect time for a miata! :rolf:

So you're still here, huh?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea I'll be here for a while. Sucks cause I'm still waiting on the new axle and am carless. I haven't been without transportation for the last 10 years, it sucks :lol: Might be looking for a room mate for some extra cash, haven't decided yet.

Oh yea I won't drive convertables. I want the next toy to be a straight track car, I think I've narrowed it down to either a FC RX7 or a E46 330Ci. Either one will get stripped out and caged so I guess it's down to engine and chassis preference.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I would take you up on that but my parents want me to stay home, Bill free until I can move where I want to be. :lol:

I'm not complaining, Better than renting + more money to play with while I'm still young, It is time to get my shit together though, I mean, I would've already moved out if I had met a good girl but now I'm to the age it doesn't matter, Time to get the fuck out. :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's definitely a struggle at first but I've never regretted it. My first place with my roommate we had an old TV sitting on an upside down laundry basket, a couple folding chairs, sleeping bags on the floor.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

Luckily I have a head start there, I got most of the furnishings apart from like a couch I'd never use, Realistically I have everything I need apart from an apartment or something to move into, That's where this fabled "trip" comes into play. :D

R13

The other asshole
Replaced the batteries and reprogrammed the key fobs, So nice to have keyless entry again.

R13

The other asshole
I'll have to buy the one off the black one from my brother so it matches my car, We don't want it to look suspicious. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
A lil' Stuff got did.

Need to list my headlights so I can get black ones, 6 craigslist ads are a lot to manage...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Will you please dress your car up as a turtle for Halloween and drive around in it?
You'll be a teenage mustang ninja turtle

R13

The other asshole
Mustangs errwhere.

I'll keep posting pics, I know how much you girls hate it.

Last edited: