Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
Well I was going to do the black housings today but some genius has already pulled these headlights apart and resealed them with window weld, Not butyl tape, Window weld, So basically these will never come apart again.

I'll list them on craigslist and see if anyone wants them, They look fine apart from being chrome housings and they're oem so they should fetch about $60 and then I'll buy some clear corner black housings and it will only cost me about $20.

SoundEfx

Yo, R13, you have to be quick with your styles and post it before someone else thinks about it.

Oh and Renarudo, taking my posting style AND failing, not cool man, not cool....

R13

The other asshole
Yup, I want a cobra rear bumper now too, Just have to fill in the cobra lettering or face consequences.

This car is gonna be like Rachel's teg, It may take me 30 years to get started but there won't be any f***ing around when I start buying stuff. :D

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I'm actually planning on cobra heads/engine for the long term, The terminator setup with a retune can push 560+hp on stock internals.

Of course this is all assuming this car stays with me, I may get to a point where someone offers me a bit of cash and I end up getting a '13-14 GT premium to replace it.

I don't wanna get too hardcore with it anyway, Getting it in top mechanical condition and making it look good is first on the list and from there who knows.

I probably won't drive it too much either, I'll probably spend 99% of my time on a bike leaving it to sit, Better having the stock 240-260hp in that case because I'm sure my brother and gf will want to drive it since I won't be. :lol:

Edit: I just typed all that out and you deleted your post, Dammit Greg!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You know I typed that comment, forgetting they put the 4.3 in those! Then I felt stupid as f*** for recommending 5.0 parts for a 4.3l I hated how they put the 5.0 in the explorers up to 2001 and started using the 4.3 in all the other stuff.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Whatever it's a stupid engine, they should've kept the 5.0 until they had something better! :lol: