Kurt Von Mustang

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Hehehe

On another note, I've been browsing for parts and f***ing christ, It's apparently perfectly okay to rice the s*** out of your mustang and drive like a complete cock.

Local craigslist and ebay both have loads of totaled mustangs, All front end or side damage.

I'm also seeing in forums and a lot of other places that people are still buying ricer headlights and taillights and spray painting interior pieces and buying big shiny chrome wheels and all that.

Oh well :lol: All that means is easy parts and I won't have to worry about seeing too many people driving the same car. :mrgreen:
Go big, or go home. Gotta rock the 24s with rubber band tires on that ish. Oh, don't forget to add the lift kit, so you can have massive wheel gap

R13

The other asshole
Thought I'd share some research for those unaware.

Everyone's freaking out over the 2015 having independent rear, Well the Terminator beat it to it years ago.

Cobra IRS system vs the GT's live rear axle.

And to finish it the cobra's IRS system mounts like a solid rear so it can be transferred to any of the 94-04 mustangs and possibly more but it is unconfirmed.

However... It has exactly the problem I expect from the 2015's, Can't handle the 500+ Hp, It is apparently very common to break half shafts in the terminators.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Didn't know it had one o_O

Cool! :D

I was researching last night because I'd heard it was interchangeable but I didn't know how reliable it would be for 500-600hp, For the mustangs though it seems not so good, Guess the weight+torque is too much for it without stronger half shafts.

R13

The other asshole
Same as the live, The entire thing weighs about 80-150lbs more than the stock axle but it mounts basically the same.

R13

The other asshole
And you have to change the exhaust tubing where it routes around the axle.

whitedc4

Well he uses the cobra differential, drive shaft shop axles, half shaft and driveshaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Interesting...

Wonder what makes the termi's snap half shafts so easily then, Unless it's just the added mass to push like I said.

whitedc4

Idk. S2000s are nearly 3000 pounds and he's pushing 1200 whp and he's full interior plus a roll cage and huge ass turbo kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk