Matt's Project DC4

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
For example i think minmum speed at thunderhill (bypass) is higher than the minimum speed of Buttonwillow (#13cw) And, minimum speed at Circuit of the Americas i would imagine is higher than most.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ryan's a noob, He thinks his s2000 is fast, He's nowhere close to having 150 grand under the hood of that car.
:rolf: He can learn how to drive fast if he goes to the track. S2000s are great track cars.

For example i think minmum speed at thunderhill (bypass) is higher than the minimum speed of Buttonwillow (#13cw) And, minimum speed at Circuit of the Americas i would imagine is higher than most.
We need to track at COTA. Bucket list.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: He can learn how to drive fast if he goes to the track. S2000s are great track cars.
I hear there's gonna be a guy running 3 honda civics with spoon engines and he just ordered 3 t66 turbos with nos and a motec system exhaust, Ryan will get smoked for sure. :lol:

Ryan659

Ryan's a noob, He thinks his s2000 is fast, He's nowhere close to having 150 grand under the hood of that car.
I bought a k&n filter, only $149,950 left to go

And if I had 150 grand to spend, it would be on an old school lambo. Come on son

Back roads are so much fun though. jk, I would never, ever, drive this car above the speed limit.................................. :mrgreen:

One day it'll happen.

But I was just curious as to if there are any regulations based on driver class or if it's a no holds-free for all-watch your ass kind of thing.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
we need a two car trailer and im down. Or when i buy a ctr. lol
I'm getting a CTR too. Let's just road trip it. :mrgreen:

I hear there's gonna be a guy running 3 honda civics with spoon engines and he just ordered 3 t66 turbos with nos and a motec system exhaust, Ryan will get smoked for sure. :lol:
LOL! You're just full of F&F quotes aren't you?

I bought a k&n filter, only $149,950 left to go

And if I had 150 grand to spend, it would be on an old school lambo. Come on son

Back roads are so much fun though. jk, I would never, ever, drive this car above the speed limit.................................. :mrgreen:

One day it'll happen.

But I was just curious as to if there are any regulations based on driver class or if it's a no holds-free for all-watch your ass kind of thing.
To restore or modify an old school Lambo? And which model?

Back roads are definitely fun as long as you don't go too fast and wreck.

As far as track days are involved, there are classes based on driver experiece. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced. I highly recommend you take your AP2 to the track bone stock your first time out.

How fast you think you'd regret that? :lol:
Probably 0-100, real quick

R13

The other asshole
Justin waving his tiny penis around again like it's something special...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
This, diablo

The Diablo is my favorite Lambo of all time. It was one of my poster cars as a child.

Diablo GTR or get out. :lol:

Give the man a break haha!

This car reminds me of the movie, "Cannonball Run" from the 80s <3

Right?

If I had $150k to drop on a car:

You read my mind!

Justin waving his tiny penis around again like it's something special...

:rolf: