94 Integra Gs Project

94RS

No fucks given.
So I splurged and got some stagg dampening coilover kit and a brand new set of motegi rims and tires. Havent installed the staggs yet but im planning on doing an inch drop and leaving it like that. not planning on going super low like my civic was

So why 17s and why bootleg coilovers if you only plan on going down an inch or so ? You could've gotten something like Eibach springs that are known to be good quality. :what:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So why 17s and why bootleg coilovers if you only plan on going down an inch or so ? You could've gotten something like Eibach springs that are known to be good quality. :what:
I don't have anything against 17s if you have small tires. And from what I looked up stagg isn't too bad, obviously not as good as skunk or teins but I don't want to spend $600 plus on suspension. Maybe upgrade later after I get my power goals done :)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I found one for $150. Or I could weld the old one in its place? Seen that done on a few diy's
If you're getting a whole donor car you just swap the mounts over, they will bolt right up.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So tomorrow I am going to start pulling my parts off my donor car for the 5 speed swap. Only have about 4 hours free tomorrow so I will probably finish it up Friday and planning on finishing the swap by the 4th of July if all goes well :)

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I did, but I didn't do it myself, I didn't the time or resources to do it myself as it was my only car
Ahh, my buddy that's helping me done it on his dirt track car but he didn't have to wire in reverse lights or anything so that is all on me

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So today I wired in my new Kenwood touchscreen radio and I got my hands on a gsr cluster reading 22k miles