94 Integra Gs Project

Ganyon

Wait, i just noticed that this isn't a gs. Its an rs. No sunroof, no cruise, and no abs.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wait, i just noticed that this isn't a gs. Its an rs. No sunroof, no cruise, and no abs.

Sure the fuck is... Someone just put fat fives on. Also the GS didn't come until 97, replacing the SE.

And I just noticed that it has replica Spoon mirrors.

R13

The other asshole
Shit, all the thunder grey integras have apparently just been hiding in peoples yards rotting away. :wtf:

Nice pick up, I'd have bought it even if it was $500

Then stripped it down, cleaned it up and transplanted all my GSR's parts over into it. :twisted:

94RS

No fucks given.
G3 RS' have power steering... Yours does too as evidenced by the reservoir next to the washer fluid reservoir.

Compare yours to my car, which is an RS and definitely has PS :lol:

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I'm starting to get parts for a 5 speed swap. Anyone have any recommendations on what trans to get? Ls, gsr, or so b16? (Can't afford the type r lol)

Noneed2Hate

So I'm starting to get parts for a 5 speed swap. Anyone have any recommendations on what trans to get? Ls, gsr, or so b16? (Can't afford the type r lol)
you might as well just get the gsr while you are at it. take the chance to put good performance parts in the car when you actually do the swap. I just have an b18b1 with a GSR tranny with a performance clutch/flywheel/shifter, and boy is it fun

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
you might as well just get the gsr while you are at it. take the chance to put good performance parts in the car when you actually do the swap. I just have an b18b1 with a GSR tranny with a performance clutch/flywheel/shifter, and boy is it fun
I'm looking at the specs and I don't see a huge difference in the gsr and ls trans. And it's almost twice as much

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
My buddy found me a gsr transmission for $400 and I looked up all the other parts including bolts, lines, pedals, clutch kit and everything, it should run me about $1000-1150 plus labor (doing it myself)

R13

The other asshole
You don't want a gsr trans for road driving trust me, I daily'd one for 3 years...

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I went to a salvage yard and found a Integra same as mine but ls 5 speed. Trying to get the whole car as is for $600. Its complete minus a hood