Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
But yours is one of the early models that had a hardtail and pushrod engine. His was a clone of the later 70s models.

The Daytona/Lifan/Piranha engines weigh a bit less than Honda engines, the swingarm was replaced with an aluminum one, and I think the wheels were swapped out for lighter ones.

R13

The other asshole
Mine's actually an ohc I think.

I assume it's the original engine as well because I've seen a few '69s with the same engine.

Haven't been into it though so I'm just assuming by the looks of it that it's a gear/chain cam.

And the dead c*** :lol: starting to doubt I'll ever find an 05+ engine that isn't totally destroyed for under 1k...

94RS

No fucks given.
Derpy moment...

It was the original Super Cub engine I was thinking of

Forgot to take these out of the rapewagon last night.

Those were the grand prize in the raffle at Ruckout. :mrgreen:

And you've probably seen this fucker somewhere around the Internet in the past few months, but the guy that originally built Iron Man owns it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Every motovlogger on youtube has one of those f***ing sena things. They're overpriced as s*** like gopros. :lol:

Good freebie though :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
They are definitely overpriced... I checked RevZilla and the dual kit is on sale for 300, normally 400 :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Like your classic dirt bikes, eh? :lol:

I've got the odd ones :rolf:

I think I'm gonna mod the Tomos when tax time comes around.

94RS

No fucks given.
Nah, I bought it as a frame for dirt cheap and plan on doing a mini cafe with a pit bike engine.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Used to have a honda 250 frame, but I think my dad got rid of it years ago, he did that a lot for stuff that just sat and stared him in the face