Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Seat and the new(ish?) tire is a big help, dirty tires make anything look like shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
I've had that seat since April and those are the same tires that came with the bike :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Well at least they're clean. :lol:

I'm not sure what it is on the roads around where I live but tires get a permanent nasty look after a couple of months.

It's not really dirt, it just turns the tires brown and you can't seem to scrub that shit off.

I'm thinking about buying some carpet or tire brushes to put in a drill and just going fucking crazy on my cars tires, hate that shit. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I usually clean the wheels with a 50/50 mix of Purple Power/water.

Someone told me a few months ago that it wasn't good to do, but I've been doing it over a year and it they still haven't cracked :lol:

These Shinko knobbies are like $30 per tire, so fuck it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
El cheapo bar ends from Cycle Gear FTW.

I have it attached inside of the throttle tube because the bars are so damn short :lol:

The mirror that wouldn't fit on the KZ and the other bar end I ended up putting on the C70 because the chrome mirrors were cracked to hell.

Ignore the messy ass siding :rolf:

Also chopped up a shifter condom so it would fit the thicker shifter on the Lifan.

94RS

No fucks given.
Cleaning wheels and cleaning/lubing the chain. Check out that sweet center stand :mrgreen:

And it's ready for Ruckout tomorrow

R13

The other asshole
Kz with them fancy lookin' bars now.

Is the chain on the c70 as old as the fucking chassis by any chance? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Kz with them fancy lookin' bars now.

Is the chain on the c70 as old as the fucking chassis by any chance? :lol:

I sure hope so... It looked that shitty when I bought the bike :rolf:

Whenever I get to tearing it down and getting shit done the way I want it, I wanna get one of those gold DID chains.

94RS

No fucks given.
The whole thing moves pretty freely. I've tried to keep it lubricated since I've owned the bike... It just looks like hell :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That thing's ugly as shit

I bet that megaphone gp pipe sounds hilarious though :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Of course it's ugly as shit, it's a mini-trail. That's part of what makes them so damn cool :lol:

The GP pipe actually sounded pretty good. It had a deep rumble to it for being a pit bike engine on steroids.

He actually had the thing dyno'd at the AIMExpo too. It was like 19HP/22ft lb TQ, but it weighs as much as a stuffed suitcase :lol: Third gear pull got up to 85mph

R13

The other asshole
Shit mine weighs almost as much as the damn YZ

I think the dry weight on the yz is like 180lbs

My z50 is a heavy motherfucker :lol: