Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
They didn't, they took a perfectly fine shifter, and then they "reinforced" it. Fucking shit job by some dumbass probly

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck CV carbs... Couldn't get the KZ started last night. Came home from work for a little bit earlier, nothing.

Then magically starts about 45mins ago... This fucker is getting a single Mikuni slide carb conversion sometime soon.

2kdb7

So I'm back with a new toy. Got this a month ago. It's my first real bike. Last one was a 125cc. This is the new R3. It's 320cc. I know it's kinda the wrong time of year for motorcycles but said fuck it I'm getting it.

Fender eliminator before/after

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
I know it's kinda the wrong time of year for motorcycles
What time of the what for what?

There isn't a "Season" you just ride whenever you f***ing feel like it and f*** what everyone else says. :mrgreen:

Looks nice though, strange seeing small cc Yamaha's in the states. :lol:

2kdb7

I'm going to ride it as long as I can. I was looking at some 250s and they all kinda suck on the highway. So it was between the ninja 300 or the r3. So I chose the better looking of the 2. I keep thinking I should have got a 600 until I fuck up then I'm like yep glad I didn't get a 600.

R13

The other asshole
250s are kinda low on power even for beginners. The 300s aren't much more powerful but it's a nice step up from a 250.

2kdb7

I sit around 8k-9k at 70-80 mph still have enough to pull past traffic no issues. Only time I want more power is when I'm cursing with 600. They leave me behind so easily. So I'm gonna give it a few years then trade up to a r6.

I'm in the market for some stands and some spools. Any recommendations?

R13

The other asshole
Last edited: