Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Noneed2Hate

picked up some parts I was missing for the spare cylinder head - valve cover, rockers, camshafts, cam gears etc. I'll most likely be replacing all the valves, retainers, camshafts, etc but I just wanted to have it as a baseline and so I can compare parts for compatibility.

Ryan659

The most over rated track in CA. Also the most dangerous IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take your word for it as it's the only track I've been to. What's your favorite? And why most dangerous?

Buttonwillow is just nice that it's semi close to me.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I hard park at my apartment, because im broke 8)
Me too man.

picked up some parts I was missing for the spare cylinder head - valve cover, rockers, camshafts, cam gears etc. I'll most likely be replacing all the valves, retainers, camshafts, etc but I just wanted to have it as a baseline and so I can compare parts for compatibility.

Why do those cams only have 2 lobes per cylinder???

I'll take your word for it as it's the only track I've been to. What's your favorite? And why most dangerous?

Buttonwillow is just nice that it's semi close to me.

Everyone goes balls out at Buttonwillow because they're chasing a forum time. 13CW is the time attack configuration and is the track most people drive to compare with other people. The lack of walls and stuff = zero consequences mentally. Tons of people crash at button because of this. People drive way more conservative at Buttonwillow of its a different configuration.

My personal favorite is any track in nor cal lol. The facilities are way nicer. Way way way way way way way nicer. We do have stupid sound limits though. 103 and 90.