Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

94RS

No fucks given.
Yours is a Honda so you're good ;)

Oh man... You're pissy over a set of wheels because they're not made by Honda. Show me a Mazda stamp anywhere on them, and I'll put my steelies back on :roll:

Ahh man, I needed my whole car (including interior) powder coated hot pink!
Sadly, the place I get my s*** done at could probably do it too... They do powder coating for government s***, so their ovens are pretty huge.

Ryan659

Oh man... You're pissy over a set of wheels because they're not made by Honda. Show me a Mazda stamp anywhere on them, and I'll put my steelies back on :roll:

Seems like you're the sensitive one about your rims :mrgreen:

I don't give 2 shits about them :lol: or what you put on your car, it's your car.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I have shitty ass free civic wheels with $500 yokohamas, well they would've been $645 or something close to that but I get discounts 'cause I'm a homie

This turned into the who's vag is more gaping post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Seems like you're the sensitive one about your rims :mrgreen:

I don't give 2 s***s about them :lol: or what you put on your car, it's your car.

This turned into the who's vag is more gaping post

Definitely yours :mrgreen:
x2

What u guys think about these type r usdm wheels they look pretty mint, yay or nay

Count the bolt holes on those. Compare to your car.

Ryan659

Fuck u maybe I'm gonna 5 lug convert

Big man who can't wipe his own ass without asking questions is coming out guns blazing.

:roll:

In case you were wondering, it's front to back. Front to back

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
In case you were wondering, it's front to back. Front to back

I like to go front to back until it comes up clean, then go back to front, then front to back again, gets things nice and clean. :rolf: