Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

94RS

No fucks given.
Ew, 2k for b20 vtec.

A b18c swap is like 2500, better to have one of those than an LS/vtec that someone else has built.

And as always, you gotta wonder why he built an engine and then decided to sell the whole car so cheap...
Fixed.

It's a marine guy on the military base.. Can't be too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but why spend b18c money on a frankenstein engine that no matter what you do to it your bottom end is still weak because it's not made to run hard like a vtec engine is?

Noneed2Hate

It's a marine guy on the military base.. Can't be too bad

ehhhh half of these guys on base are self-proclaimed mechanics, yet break everything they touch. I would be extremely wary.

Also "ITR replica pistons?" wat

Last edited:
I was thinking of just offering him 1grand for it and then I can rip it apart and still do everything I wanted to. I'm just unsure about the bore and piston size and shit whatever machine work he had done. But honestly marines have money and they are stupid and will dump shit for cheap so if I can get lucky and pick this up for a small price It's kind of worth it, assuming that the work was done legit and its in good shape

Worst come to worst I can Frankenstein a new engine out of it and sell parts. I really want a project engine , and if the GSR head has itr manifold and valve train even if I need a new block that ain't shit

Ryan659

It doesn't have a ITR manifold. Those don't fit on the GSR head. And a ITR valve train is just dual springs on the exhaust and intake sides