Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Ryan659

I would've done that if I had to do it over again.

The only reason I'm happy with my c1 is cause it has type r equivalent internals and has been built from the ground up so I know the parts are going to last. But I've prob spent that much on my engine and trans :cry:

Depends on what you're going for though.

If I spend that much on the swap I won't turbo the set up I would stay all motor. And if I did, would I need to build anything on it or is that it? It's fast just like that? Would I upgrade injectors and fuel rail and tune are the exhaust mani and intake already good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

I'd do I/H/E on it and that'd be it. Just leave everything else stock and you'd have fun with it. It won't be the fastest car but it'll be fun for track and autox

See this is my only project car I'll ever have until I become rich or some shit, I only got time to do this once. I'm kind of scared to do a turbo set up, but I really would like to go turbo with a built engine. I don't want to spend 5k and be at 200hp when I could spend 2k building my LS fat, and 3k on a legit fucking turbo set up tune and do everything else on my car exhaust and brakes , and have a 250-300 hp car and be happier? I don't know I think even if I just built my car to LS-V with a nice fully built engine and spent like 3k to make 200hp I'd be happy. I'm trying to stay in a good money frame, make decent power reliably , I don't want to be 5k into 200hp

Ryan659

HP is just a number. It doesn't guarantee a car that's more fun to drive. My teg has less than my S and I'd rather race my teg.

I know a guy that has a 100hp AE86 Corolla and loves that little thing. Or another guy with a d series civic he tracks all the time.

Ryan659

You'll prob spend more time doing the LS and turbo setup than you will just buying a itr.

And if you're doing the work, you'll prob blow the engine your first time around anyways :lol:

Ryan659

Not being a smart ass, but do what you want and what will make you happy. It's your car in the end.

I feel like my cars not registering proper air to fuel ratio because of my bolt ons? Should I get a tune for my IHE ? Don't expect to see much power difference but maybe a little tiny bit and better acceleration on lower end?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
If its just a DC 2" header and an intake you dont really need a tune.

Whats your goals with your car?

just a street car? Auto X? Track day? W2W? Time Trial? Parking lot grand prix?

Well I like to smash on the gas and holla at some ass... I'll eventually either VTEC convert, or swap a c1 or whatever I can afford. Probably for a good 6-7 months Ima save and wait for tax returns to do anything. Just want it to run well, I'm getting an exhaust soon so it will have an exhaust when I tune it if I tune it