top speed?

hondahead_dave

I did 145 in my gs-r with ls-vtec, messing with a sti, then threw a rod through the block the next day, I didn't know ls blocks couldn't hold up at high rpms for a long period of time, 3 months after spending 5 grand on the ls-vtec......sucks.

end005

yup. only 80. and it it is not very frequent that I do. and I travel 80 miles a day for work. I baby my car dude. lol.

Greenbling

I'm sorry if i just don't get it...
but why the heck do you guys get your rocks off going into the G2 section talking about your G3s (and other cars that aren't even tegs).
Is there something about it that excites you?
Is there something that i am missing?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
wow just noticed this was in a 2nd gen section. sorry my dude. some of us just shortcut everything and use the new post link up top.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm sorry if i just don't get it...
but why the heck do you guys get your rocks off going into the G2 section talking about your G3s (and other cars that aren't even tegs).
Is there something about it that excites you?
Is there something that i am missing?
It's an open forum that's why. I don't see why you care anyways. They're all the same motors.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
well i have a 91. the engine was replaced, not too sure aboot the tranny. o wait, mineis a gs. so if i get a stock tranny from a 91 ls ill have longer gears??

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
damn...i must have ben flying at 6500 rpm's...didnt know mine had the longest gears.