top speed?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i guess i have to hit 135mph again and take a picture.
yeah. Do it.

Then pull hard to the left and see if she'll fall off the jack stands.

Make sure the garage door isn't in front of you... that'll add to the affect of how fast youre going.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
yeah. Do it.

Then pull hard to the left and see if she'll fall off the jack stands.

Make sure the garage door isn't in front of you... that'll add to the affect of how fast youre going.
Oh fuck man, I'm almost in tears right now:lol:

I need a bigger speedo, I don't know how fast I'm going past 145, I do know that my car sounds so fucking good past 120 :)

oppi-10

yin yin
i was with a friend in his 3rd gen and we hit the 5th gear rev limiter and the needle was back at 0 i figure that must be at least 260kph(haha im from canada) or better

speedin

The Transporter
Oh fuck man, I'm almost in tears right now:lol:

I need a bigger speedo, I don't know how fast I'm going past 145, I do know that my car sounds so fucking good past 120 :)
LOL, you have 5mph more than my speedo has. I bought a GPS to keep up past 140. I love top speed runs!!

Wrong. All B's are interchangeable

no. all the 2nd gens are Cable
there is a difference in the clutch plate between 90-91 and 92-93. The trannys are interchangeable, but as previously stated, there is a diff in the clutch plate. I just went down to my garage and looked at a 90-91 clutch disc and a 92-93 disc side by side. Its not very noticeable to the naked eye, but there is a small size difference in the hole if you put the clutch alignment tool in and feel the play.

Last edited:

wite2nr

i did 135 in my prelude. i heard 140 is top speed for them. in my ls, 120. doesn't really pull past then.