Raced a V6 automatic Mustang today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So if any of you remember my old thread about my friend Shane wanting to race me in his Mustang, we finally did today. He has a V6 automatic and my 'teggy is a 5spd LS. We actually ended up at a red light lined up lol. I put about 3k on it then dumped it at green, but I spun a little much and had to ease up. I thought he would have had me in the beginning then later on I would have passed him, but it was the other way around. I had him in the beginning up through third, then I shifted a little early into fourth and he slowly passed me. Just thought I'd share my ricer moment, and just to let you guys know, I wouldn't normally street race but I felt this occasion required it. Feel free to flame me :) lol

phatintegra

Banned
Stang are known for low end tq. My auto Integra gain up on a GT (upgraded exhaust) and sling shot around him (2001 or so). he was allot faster comming onto the freeway from the exit ramp because I was behind him and got a good 3-4 car lenghth on me before I started to pick up on speed before I drafted and then sling shot.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
So if any of you remember my old thread about my friend Shane wanting to race me in his Mustang, we finally did today. He has a V6 automatic and my 'teggy is a 5spd LS. We actually ended up at a red light lined up lol. I put about 3k on it then dumped it at green, but I spun a little much and had to ease up. I thought he would have had me in the beginning then later on I would have passed him, but it was the other way around. I had him in the beginning up through third, then I shifted a little early into fourth and he slowly passed me. Just thought I'd share my ricer moment, and just to let you guys know, I wouldn't normally street race but I felt this occasion required it. Feel free to flame me :) lol
you got beat by a 6cyl mustang? :roll:
Stang are known for low end tq. My auto Integra gain up on a GT (upgraded exhaust) and sling shot around him (2001 or so). he was allot faster comming onto the freeway from the exit ramp because I was behind him and got a good 3-4 car lenghth on me before I started to pick up on speed before I drafted and then sling shot.
i call BS whats done to your teg?

rockadilla

thats right.
That is true once I raced a v6 stang on the freeway with my freaken "AUTOMATIC CIVIC" and easily pulled away from him LMAO!!!! Stangs are gay :pimp:

phatintegra

Banned
My teg is modified ran a 14.7 to 14.8 in the 1/4mile. I did own a fox body cobra in the past. Stang are known for all low end power no top end power at all.

Look at the specs they top out at 140mph on a 2001 GT they claim they can run stock 14.5 in the 1/4mile @99mph for a 4.6L V8 for a 3417lb weight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.