Raced a V6 automatic Mustang today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Haha in English yesterday, for some reason his car got brought up, and the race was mentioned, and he asked me about the race in front of the class, and I told him I was in a Honda Integra, and killed him through 3rd. But it was overall a nice race lol. People kept asking me what a Honda Integra was. lol.
Probably because its an Acura Integra :smackself

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Haha in English yesterday, for some reason his car got brought up, and the race was mentioned, and he asked me about the race in front of the class, and I told him I was in a Honda Integra, and killed him through 3rd. But it was overall a nice race lol. People kept asking me what a Honda Integra was. lol.
bruh...what does your registration and insurance say? and you have acura badges and a 98+ body so there for acura

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Of course its an Acura Integra, but we all know everywhere else in the world its a Honda. Honda under the hood. I prefer to call it by its true name, reguardless of how its badged over here in NA.

By the way, just picked up some Ground Control coilover sleeves for $180 :)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Ok whoever posts after this post will be banned... ill get kyle to give me the ban stick just long enough to do it

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
ban me then!!!!!!

no just kidding dont ban me lol....this thread is officially the most pointless thread on CI

Status
Not open for further replies.