Raced a V6 automatic Mustang today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Not true at all! I own both a swapped LS Integra as my daily. And my weekend ride is a 02 Mustang GT with a list of mods and I'm not angry or drunk.:evil:
I find it disturbing you said you dont do all the things he mentioned, but you didnt deny the beating part :shock:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I have one thing to say: OP, you and your friend should go to the local drag strip next time instead of street racing. It's safer and more fun; you get timed and you get to use a staging tree.

Just for shits and giggles I ran in the NHRA street-legal drags at my local strip last saturday. It was $20 for full day and it was tons of fun. Better than a street race any day.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I can't believe I even read this thread. I fail along with the OP, lol but this was funny and he knows it. Thanks for the story.

And blaketeg, it just goes to show how much women love douchebags with Mustangs.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Haha in English yesterday, for some reason his car got brought up, and the race was mentioned, and he asked me about the race in front of the class, and I told him I was in a Honda Integra, and killed him through 3rd. But it was overall a nice race lol. People kept asking me what a Honda Integra was. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.