"budget build"

nicoalex2

A few new pics with the lip, carpet and recaro replica door inserts.

Do you think the lip is lined wrong??

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks tight man,clean interior! Hey you don't like quick release stearing wheels? Its a good piece of security to protect your investment..just a thought

j13

Keep It Clean
Oh and the lip looks a little high where it mounts to the wheel well. Kinda slanted forword

jznsn2u

Hey bro did you strip off the old inserts and super glue the new inserts? I'm planing on doing mine soon. I miss your old lip :cry:.

nicoalex2

Looks tight man,clean interior! Hey you don't like quick release stearing wheels? Its a good piece of security to protect your investment..just a thought
I'm not too worried, it's an automatic. Plus I want the airbag.

Oh and the lip looks a little high where it mounts to the wheel well. Kinda slanted forword
That's what I was thinking

Hey bro did you strip off the old inserts and super glue the new inserts? I'm planing on doing mine soon. I miss your old lip :cry:.
Yeah, I ripped them off and went a hoppy store and bought a fabric spray adhesive.

j13

Keep It Clean
I'm not too worried, it's an automatic. Plus I want the airbag.
Oh I see. Yeah its a worthless auto. Having an Airbag is good but it all depends on how much do you like your car. The only reason I say that, is because my car gets tampered with all the time. Everyone guy on my block walks by and looks at it. I've even seen 2 guys looking inside my car on a monday, I thought nothing of it, than tuesday rolls but and my Integra got broken into.

If I had a stearing wheel my Integra most likely would've been gone. Peace

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Hey man, how'd you get the green needles on your gauge cluster? Looks tight :thumbs up