"budget build"

nicoalex2

nico's daily driver build

just picked this up for cheap
-94 integra auto with 180,000 miles on it.
future plans are to drop it, add a lip and possibly paint
-change the tail lights back to oem-

4/10

5/1

7/25

9/3

Last edited:

patrick4588

Integra God
i have a ton of stuff laying around. need some audio stuff or interior parts, hit me up. also have like ac compressor, alternator, etc etc

Spody02

Name: Cody
...auto

i'm sorry lol
but yeah you got some work ahead of you

welcome

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i have taillights at my other home. id let them go for cheap. shoot me an offer. im the cheapest seller on here. lol.

revn99teg

KEEP THE PAINT! haha, your car has one of the best and unique paints on our tegs. and why the two ls motors? are you gonna sell one in the future or something? i would personally just go with a b18b-t setup and just put that in your car. with a good tune, it can be a daily driver and monster.

nicoalex2

KEEP THE PAINT! haha, your car has one of the best and unique paints on our tegs. and why the two ls motors? are you gonna sell one in the future or something? i would personally just go with a b18b-t setup and just put that in your car. with a good tune, it can be a daily driver and monster.
oh im keepn the paint
i needed one engine to replace what i have and the guy had an extra with a broken crank so i took both for $250. thought i could build a nice na setup with it.
as far as turbo i cant its an auto and i dont want to put more money in for a swap