"budget build"

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I like the simplicity of this build.

Do you have a spoiler or not? some pics have one, others dont. I'm a bit confused

nicoalex2

so what do you do to enter for the under 2k ride of the year deal?
Wait till mid or end of Nov and they will put out the ROTY. Just pick whatever one you want to run for.

I like the simplicity of this build.

Do you have a spoiler or not? some pics have one, others dont. I'm a bit confused
No spoiler. It's in the garage now. I put it on once in a while for a change

Simple is the way to go IMO

mirrorimg

Push it out and possibly call a paintless dent removal service. Some places charge like, $75 for the first panel (Regardless of the number of dents), $25 for each additional panel.

Last edited:

nicoalex2

Somewhat good news. A friend from ClubCivic helped me get some of it out. All we have left is around the molding. I'm buying a dent puller and trying that. those holes will be filled in and covered by the molding.

Will get pics up this weekend after we're done.

mirrorimg

In order to really get it, you need to drill quite a few holes around the perimeter of the dent. Doing one hole right in the middle of it is not likely to get the entire dent out and to look like it was OEM.

Paintless dent removal is still the way I say to go. No putting holes in the side either. Still the same advice as before Nick. Good luck ;)

dlo253

i'm not quite sure, but i think you can still put in an aftermarket turbo kit in an auto, but thats just my opinion, if you want to keep n/a then you should. to each his own. gl with the build.
yes, you can still turbo an auto