gsr vs gt mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

98IntegraRS

everyone in here telling you street racing is retarded is correct. I'm 18. I turned 18 june 5th..

Before then, i thought racing was the shit, i would race everyone and anyone knowing you could win/lose didn't matter it was just the thrill for 5-10 seconds i enjoyed.
Until one day roads were wet, i was racing around town, took a turn did a complete 360, luckily VERY luckily, i didn't crash, i didn't hit anyone, i didn't injure/kill anyone/myself.
I was literally shaking after that for the rest of the day, and it wasn't even an accident, i just spun around.. now I'm all about MPG :thumbs up and i drive slow,defensive and conservative.

We all have been there, and looking back we all agree it was very stupid. It takes just a second for everything to just go wrong. I think an iccident like mine is what some people need to smarten up.

He showed you about 20 tracks near you, please use them for your and other motorists around yous benefit.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Now I wonder, was this a race, or did you just rev your engine next to a mustang at a street light and when you went speeding ahead you declared yourself the "winner"
I KNOW A KID WHO DOES THIS EXACT SAME THING. Little fucker drives me nuts.

JGvtec

everyone in here telling you street racing is retarded is correct. I'm 18. I turned 18 june 5th..

Before then, i thought racing was the shit, i would race everyone and anyone knowing you could win/lose didn't matter it was just the thrill for 5-10 seconds i enjoyed.
Until one day roads were wet, i was racing around town, took a turn did a complete 360, luckily VERY luckily, i didn't crash, i didn't hit anyone, i didn't injure/kill anyone/myself.
I was literally shaking after that for the rest of the day, and it wasn't even an accident, i just spun around.. now I'm all about MPG :thumbs up and i drive slow,defensive and conservative.

We all have been there, and looking back we all agree it was very stupid. It takes just a second for everything to just go wrong. I think an iccident like mine is what some people need to smarten up.

He showed you about 20 tracks near you, please use them for your and other motorists around yous benefit.
You summed it all up right there man. All very true.

db1love

you spun out one time and now ur traumatized lmao, sounds like you need a new hobby dood, maybe knitting is more for you hahahaha

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser

street racing is lame, but you tripped over a spinout? people that OVERLY cautious after an "accident" are just as dangerous on the road as people who are speeding.

as for street racing...LOOKIE

Prozon

Kris
people that OVERLY cautious after an "accident" are just as dangerous on the road as people who are speeding.
I could not disagree with you MORE. How can people going the speed limit and looking around be as dangerous as the kids who just got their license and want to go "street racing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.