gsr vs gt mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

99Integrags

Were you drag racing? Cus if you are this sounds not right unless that fool missed a gear or two. Was it a gt?

bmac2134

Why? You think street racing and putting peoples life at risk, for a 4 second ricer thrill is cool?
nah, im just sayin not all ppl who street race are ricers. i dnt do it but ive got friends who do cuz its an easy way for mad cash. but they deff aint ricers

gooffeeman

nah, im just sayin not all ppl who street race are ricers. i dnt do it but ive got friends who do cuz its an easy way for mad cash. but they deff aint ricers
your kinda right about ppl who street race arent ricers.....but street racing is definatly an easy way to get scrapped of a guard rail or lamp post or someones front yard!! STREET RACING + ONE UN FOR-SCENE ROAD DEFECT + PEDESTRIANS + STUPIDITY + EGO + TOO SEE WHO'S PENIS IS SMALLER = 3 D ( dumb, dangerous to others, death ) I've seen it!! I'm an EMT

mirrorimg

I've never really gone more than 10mph over if there's any cars around. I'm an aggressive, defensive, yet super safe driver :)

and there's nothing illegal or unsafe doing a "run" 0-speedlimit.
Actually, if you are racing, from a street light, side-by-side with another car, a cop can get you. You dont have to be exceeding the speed limit.

And they can probably hit you with some other things like excessive acceleration.

bmac2134

your kinda right about ppl who street race arent ricers.....but street racing is definatly an easy way to get scrapped of a guard rail or lamp post or someones front yard!! STREET RACING + ONE UN FOR-SCENE ROAD DEFECT + PEDESTRIANS + STUPIDITY + EGO + TOO SEE WHO'S PENIS IS SMALLER = 3 D ( dumb, dangerous to others, death ) I've seen it!! I'm an EMT
i kno, like i said i aint doin it. im only 17 and im deff not goin to be lookin to muff up my life cuz i still got a long time to live, i hope haha

INtegraaa

street is a big no no. its pointless and the fact taht its a ford of course you won fords are crap. my family owns many fords that have barely half my miles and have alrdy fell to shit.

Prozon

Kris
I think the Mustang could have kicked your ass if they wanted. Whats a newer mustangs 0-60? 5 seconds or so.. Whats a the GSR's 0-60? 7+ Seconds?
Two seconds doesn't seem like much, but in the acceleration it's noticeable, and if they wanted to race.. they could have won..

So last night a mustang thought he was bad so i gave him a lil taste of gsr power and smoked him tought him not to mess with us 4cyl and ima all stock gsr lol. Nothing like making a muscle guy put his head dwn when they get beat by half the motor hahahaha.
Now I wonder, was this a race, or did you just rev your engine next to a mustang at a street light and when you went speeding ahead you declared yourself the "winner"? Haha.

I've never really gone more than 10mph over if there's any cars around. I'm an aggressive, defensive, yet super safe driver :)
Aren't you contradicting yourself by that?
Aggressive yet safe. Hmmm! :roll:

Last edited:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
PFFT MY 1.6l CIVIC HATCH IS STREET RACE MACHINE!!! i have to floor it or i wont hit the speed limit :( lol! jk but its still slow and street racing is retarted you'll realize it soon everyone does we just dont want you to be the one who learns the hard way!

Status
Not open for further replies.