Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That one will work^ probably much better quality and it actually looks like a manual knob haha. Dooo ittttt :thumbs up

money

LOL it does! but it is a automatic knob right? :eek: i dont wanna get screwed over and try putting it on and be like FU** the holes dont match -.- hahah

Kinta94

what about this , is this a automatic knob u think? im havn 2nd thoughts but that 25 $ one i showed u im afraid the button might stick or something

http://www.amazon.com/RAZO-RA65A-Shift-Carbon-Chrome/dp/B000CPJK9A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1302161133&sr=1-2
That one will work^ probably much better quality and it actually looks like a manual knob haha. Dooo ittttt :thumbs up
LOL it does! but it is a automatic knob right? :eek: i dont wanna get screwed over and try putting it on and be like FU** the holes dont match -.- hahah
you noobs it specifically says for MT. thats why it looks like a manual knob... :p

so no i will not work properly on your AT.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nope, that one's a manual actually...
you noobs it specifically says for MT. thats why it looks like a manual knob... :p

so no i will not work properly on your AT.
Mine look like a manual knob too ya doorknob lol :p

But that one specifically is for manual, I quickly glanced at it from my phone so I didn't see that :p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Just a bit of an update.... Sold the meshies, waiting for this guy to figure out how to come get the gauges Im selling, and hopefully if Tyler is feeling nice I'll be getting some extended lugs soon :p Finishing the tie bar paint and mounting that this week, fixed the broken stud on the vc, cleaned the car up quite a bit and that's about it the past couple days... Hopefully more updated coming soon! :D