artifical angel eyes pic!!!!!!! (finally)

gs300cky

ummm..... idk what to say except angel eyes are usually on the outer edge and only go up 3/4 of the lights... yours is just randomly in the middle of the light and its a straight line... i guess if you like it then thats cool but IMO its weird... sorry bro.
get pics at night time though maybe that will look better

97tegra_marco

ummm..... idk what to say except angel eyes are usually on the outer edge and only go up 3/4 of the lights... yours is just randomly in the middle of the light and its a straight line... i guess if you like it then thats cool but IMO its weird... sorry bro.
get pics at night time though maybe that will look better
x2 i was trippin out about that, i think you should of stayed with stock.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Why did you delete the last thread and make a new one?

8-bit

do what now?
Whoa that's something new. Reminds me of cat eyes. Looks like your teg is possessed.

mirrorimg

Yea, I dont think that looks very good. I was thinking you were going to put a thin ring around the perimeter of the light, not block out 50% of the housing.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yea, I dont think that looks very good. I was thinking you were going to put a thin ring around the perimeter of the light, not block out 50% of the housing.

In the first post you had used the phrase "perfect circles' a couple of times, they look more like rectangles