artifical angel eyes pic!!!!!!! (finally)

BeatBox

Real Good!

sry but that loooks like complete sht, atleast try to do a clean fail (if there's such a thing) the OP just went ahead and half assed some 0 on the lights

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

sry but that loooks like complete sht, atleast try to do a clean fail (if there's such a thing) the OP just went ahead and half assed some 0 on the lights
I wish I could +rep that post, but I always rep you as soon as they let me, haha

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
props for the DIY idea.

negative on the actual outcome.

get some paint remover or just set them aside and actually purchase some legit halos/angels or whatever they are called.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Dude..... what the hell was he trying to do?! He might as well put whiskers and a tail on that thing.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
he tried to do something different. the first time he explained it, it sounded reasonable, but it just didn't come out the way i expected it or how he explained it.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Facepalm.jpg

Like i said in your original thread let me know when you realize you need new headlights and I will sell you my old halo lights.

BeatBox

Real Good!
You get the award for BEST WORST IDEA lol ill give you credit for going for it :thumbs up

he tried to do something different. the first time he explained it, it sounded reasonable, but it just didn't come out the way i expected it or how he explained it.
i think its a she!