artifical angel eyes pic!!!!!!! (finally)

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
(back to subject)

i truthfully feel bad for OP so much flaming going on..... but damn that has to be by far one of the worstest headlights i ever seen

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
(back to subject)

i truthfully feel bad for OP so much flaming going on..... but damn that has to be by far one of the worstest headlights i ever seen
it's his own fault really. He made a thread about it originally that kind of explained what he wanted to do.. except it sounded a bit more professional (not by much). Everyone still said not to do it, and he still did it.

Now:
-Headlights Ruined
-Makes car look horrible
-OP needs new headlights
-Everyone flamed him because we told him not to do it in the first place.

What do!?

mwd1676

Those look good. What brand are they? I just noticed water/condensation on my passenger side housing today. I'm just going to replace both to get that clean, new look. I'm tired of "buffing" them to remove the oxidation. The 2 brands that came up the most when I google'd headlights were Anzo and Spec-D. Anyone know if those are any good? I don't want something cheap that I'm going to need to replace in a year or two.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Those look good. What brand are they? I just noticed water/condensation on my passenger side housing today. I'm just going to replace both to get that clean, new look. I'm tired of "buffing" them to remove the oxidation. The 2 brands that came up the most when I google'd headlights were Anzo and Spec-D. Anyone know if those are any good? I don't want something cheap that I'm going to need to replace in a year or two.
if you have to constantly clean/buff your headlights then youre doing it wrong. and you can get rid of that moisture without having to completely get new head lights.